Cat. 6A UTP 26 AWG 10G Patch Cable With Changeable Color-Coding Clips
Cat6A 10G UTP 26AWG RJ45 Patch Cord With Clips
EXW also provides black plug housing of client's choice. Elegant and high quality!
Different Colors of clips are available! OEM and ODM are welcome!
EXW Patch Cords Meet The Following Standards:
- ISO/IEC 11801-1:2017 (Ed.1.0)
- IEC61935-2:2010 (Ed.3.0 Transmission requirements)
- RJ45 Gold Plated: FU" ~ 50U" Available
- Cable Conductor: Bare Copper 26AWG
- Cable Jacket: PVC or LSOH Available
- UL Certified & DELTA Verified.
- Related Products
EXW best selling Cat6 UTP patch cord is snagless design and assemble with the Cat. 6 UTP RJ45 connector on each end. Different gold plating thickness for the RJ45 plug fromFlash to 50 micron is optional. Additionally, we provide colorful cables for choosing like grey, black, blue, green, yellow, pink, red, orange, purple and other special OEM color available. We do 100% component test by fluke to guarantee the quality! Our Cat6 patch cords are UL certified and ETL & DELTA verified!
EXW provide the Cat6 UTP Patch Cable assembled with the Cat. 6 RJ45 male connector on each end. Different gold plating thickness for the RJ45 plug from Flash to 50 micron is optional. We provide different colored cables for choosing like grey, black, blue, green, yellow, pink, red, orange, purple or other special OEM color available. We do 100% component test for cat6 patch cords to guarantee the quality! Our Cat6 flat patch cords are UL certified and ETL verified.
The CAT6A 10G SSTP 26AWG RJ45 Copper Patch Lead is assembled with the STP RJ45 male connector on each end. Different gold plating thickness for the RJ45 plug (3 ~ 50micron) is optional. In addition, we provide different colored cables like grey, black, blue, green, yellow, pink, red, orange, purple or other special OEM color available. We do 100% component test for Cat 6A patch cords to guarantee the quality! Our Cat 6A patch cords are UL certified and ETL & DELTA verified! Colored plugs are optional without extra costs for Cat. 6A series patch cords, providing smart color control!
EXW provides ODM and OEM services. At least 9 colors of the cables (grey, black, blue, green, yellow, pink, red, orange, purple) are available. OEM colors are welcome! The thickness of gold plating can also be customized from 3 micron to 50 micron. To assist our customers to promote the value of the products through aesthetics, EXW offers the colored modular plugs (white, black, blue, green, yellow, red) in all Cat 6A patch cords free of charge. The quality of each patch cable is inspected and verified by the 100% component test.
The Easy Patch Cable is our patent that was recently launched, with a thorough design for easier extraction of the plug in a high-density cabinet, where the fingers may not be able to enter and grab on the plug. The patch cable comes with one patented reacher/ grabber stick. The reacher stick locks on the plug as you place it on the plug. From there, you can easily pull and disconnect the plug. With our patented design, this patch cable prevents unwanted system malfunctions caused by unintentional disconnections of the adjacent plugs in a crowded carriage/ cabinet. For more information, please send an inquiry. We are eager to assist you in finding the best products that meet your needs!
- Related Tools
EXW new network cable organizer provide you a new solution to handle the bundle cables. It is just like a cable comb to help you to organizes tangled wires of various sizes and lengths and let all cables become neat & beautiful! We design this cable organizer can be used for the cable OD from 5.1mm to 7.5mm and the flexibility material provide you easy and quick to put & pull the cables from the cable comb.
- Files Download
- While we are still struggling from what Covid-19 bring to our life, EXW would like to give our customers a safer solution to make us stay healthy. We can add the antibacterial powder to mix with our raw material, for example, PC for our plug and boot, PVC and LSOH for our outer jacket of patch cord, and while doing molding as well. By adding this process of production, our products could resist Escherichia coli and Staphylococcus aureus that could shorten those bacterial alive on the surface of our products for a long time. We, EXW keep trying to give our customers a high quality and trustable products. EXW takes care of you, us, and all the people in the world. We believe one day; we can overcome this difficult situation.We use only pure bare copper on patch cables to guarantee our quality, we do not use any CCA or CCS or other materials.What is CCA wire? CCA is the abbreviation for “Copper clad aluminum＂wire. Compare to pure copper wire, CCA wire is cheaper and in lower weight. However, the tensile strength of CCA wire is also lower than that of pure copper wire, and it is easier to be broken down. It may also cause transmission failure in construction. Even it is claimed to have the same conductivity with “slightly” higher resistance, there will be data loss in the transmission. This will cause the transmission speed to slow down and it won’t able to meet the transmission speed requirements in the long run.As more and more data is transmitted over the Internet cable and the application of PoE, these problems will eventually emerge. Long-term and reliable partnerships are not an easy job, we insist to pure copper wire only, with 100% component test. We provide reliable products to our partners and continue to deliver good quality products to our customers.We do 100% component test for cat. 6 & 6A patch cords to guarantee our quality! We have very strong R&D team, we can provide professional OEM & ODM service for our esteem customers.