RJ45 Cat. 8 Plugs
C8 STP Modular Plugs
Designed to terminate with Cat 8 cable and apply under 30 meter channel test for datacenter applications, the Cat. 8 field termination plugs were launched recently and received an enthusiastic reaction in the market. The EXW Cat 8 STP ethernet connectors meet the requirements of PoE Plus (IEEE 802.3at) and have an outstanding and stable performance. For the easy and fast installation in a high density cabinet, the long snagless clip offers a decent touch when plugged in and out. The screw-fit plug boot is compatible with 22 AWG to 24 AWG cables with outer diameter of 7.0 mm to 8.5 mm. With IP20 rated dust covers, the Cat8 plugs by EXW are the best choice for commercial ethernet and home network. Welcome OEM and ODM to future proof the network with EXW.
- Comply with ANSI/TIA-568-D Cat. 8.1 and ISO/IEC 11801-1, ED.1
- Support 25G BASE-T and 40G BASE-T.
- Wire gauge: 22 AWG to 26 AWG.
- Outer diameter of cable: 6.0 mm to 8..5 mm.
- Suitable for the PoE+ (IEEE802.3at) applications.
- Welcome OEM and ODM.