Cat.6A S/FTP 26 AWG Patch Cable
RJ45 Shielded Foil Twisted Pair SFTP High Speed Cat6A Patch Cord
- RJ45 gold plating: F micron ~ 50 micron available.
- Cable conductor: 26 AWG bare copper.
- Cable Jacket: PVC or LSOH.
- UL certified.
- ETL and DELTA verified.
- ISO/IEC 11801: 2011
- EN 50173-1: 2011
- EN 50173: 2007 included amendment A1: 2010
- IEC 61935-2: 2010 (Ed. 3.0 Transmission Requirements).
- Related Products
The UL certified flat ethernet patch cord with the 30AWG conductor cable is designed to be used in small space and flat surfaces. The Category 6 RJ45 cable can be flattened against the wall and on the floord. Different thinkness of the gold plating for the short RJ45 connector on both ends can be custom made from flash to 50 micron. For the UL multiple listing service, please feel free to contact us to know more about the benefits of multiple listing and how customers listed their brand names with our certification.
Passed the 20 meter component test with 2 Cat.6 connectors, the SFTP ethernet cable is available in 9 standard colors: gray, black, blue, green, yellow, pink, red, orange, and purple. Welcome OEM colors. The thickness of the gold plating can be customized from 3 micron to 50 micron. The quality of the cables are inspected and guaranteed with the 100% component test. For more specific information, please send an inquiry. We are happy to assist you in finding the best products that meet your needs!
The copper ethernet cable outer jacket satisfies the needs for high speed connection up to 10 Gbps of transmission and 50 Mhz of bandiwdth frequency. The cable is composed of 2 RJ45 8P8C male connectors on each end and a SSTP RJ45 cable. Performance verified by the 100% component test with Fluke DSX-8000 for Category 6A patch cord and certified by many international standards (UL, ETL, and FORCE DELTA), the cable is an ideal item for Cat.6A cabling infrastrure where the performance of each cabling components can affect the quality of the overall connection. The outer cable jacket comes in 9 standard colors (grey, black, blue, green, yellow, pink, red, orange, purple) and OEM colors. For more customization service, the thickness of the gold plating on the contact pins can be custom made from 3 micron to 50 micron. To color match the cable and the connectors free of charge, we provide 6 colors of connector housings: white, black, blue, green, yellow, and red. For more information, please feel free to contact us and send an inquiry.
The snagless copper patch cord is UL, ETL, and FORCE DELTA verified. With no additional cost, we provide the high quality service that allows you to color match the color of the PC connector housing to that of the cable. The 6 housing colors that you can choose from are white, black, blue, green, yellow, and red. The cable sheath comes in 9 standard colors: grey, black, blue, green, yellow, pink, red, orange, and purple. The customization of colors is available for color-coding and cable management. We accept OEM and ODM orders and have been manufacturing customized products for many well-known brands. Flash micron to 50 micron gold plating thickness is available. The 100 percent component test is the strictest test performed on a single Cat.6A patch cord, and the test is available to our customers to ensure the quality of the products.
The UL, ETL, FORCE DELTA verified high-speed ethernet cable for home area network (HAN) is assembled with the Cat.6 RJ45 male connector on each end. The PVC cable jacket comes in 9 standard colors: grey, black, blue, green, yellow, pink, red, orange, and purple. OEM colors are available, so you can color match the cable to your brand logo. The thickness of the gold plating on the ethernet plug can be tailor-made from flash micron to 50 micron. We have the technical capability to perform multiple kinds of quality control tests to maintain and verify the quality of the EXW products. The 100% component test for Cat.6 patch cords is one of the most common tests that we usually do with Fluke DSX-8000 if requested. For more information, pleasae feel free to contact us.
- Related Tools
RJ45 network cable organizer provide you a new solution to handle the bundle cables. It is just like a cable comb to help you to organizes tangled wires of various sizes and lengths and let all cables become neat & beautiful! We design this cable organizer can be used for the cable OD from 5.1mm to 7.5mm and the flexibility material provide you easy and quick to put & pull the cables from the cable comb.
- Files Download
- We use only pure bare copper on patch cables to guarantee our quality, we do not use any CCA or CCS or other materials.What is CCA wire? CCA is the abbreviation for “Copper clad aluminum＂wire. Compare to pure copper wire, CCA wire is cheaper and in lower weight. However, the tensile strength of CCA wire is also lower than that of pure copper wire, and it is easier to be broken down. It may also cause transmission failure in construction. Even it is claimed to have the same conductivity with “slightly” higher resistance, there will be data loss in the transmission. This will cause the transmission speed to slow down and it won’t able to meet the transmission speed requirements in the long run.As more and more data is transmitted over the Internet cable and the application of PoE, these problems will eventually emerge. Long-term and reliable partnerships are not an easy job, we insist to pure copper wire only, with 100% component test. We provide reliable products to our partners and continue to deliver good quality products to our customers.