Cat6 UTP 90° 110 Punch Down RJ45 Keystone Jack
Cat 6 Unshielded 90 Degree 110 Punch Down 8P8C Keystone Jack
- Compatible with T568A and T568B wiring schemes.
- 110 IDC design.
- Compatible with 24-port applications in 1U.
- Easily snap in and out of patch panel, and surface boxes or other application.
- UL Certified & RoHS Compliant.
- Insulation Resistance: 500 MΩ.
- Dielectric Withstanding Voltage: 1000 V AC.
- DC Current Rating: 1.5 Amps.
- DC Resistance: 0.1Ω.
- Contact Resistance: 20mΩ.
- Keystone Jack Housing: ABS, UL94V-0.
- Contact Holder: ABS, UL94V-0.
- Jack Contacts: Phosphor Bronze, 50U" Gold Plated.
- IDC Plastic: PC, UL94V-0.
- IDC Terminals: Phosphor Bronze, Tin Over Nickel Undercoat.
- Suitable Impact Tool: 110 Punch Down Tool.
- Insertion Life: 750 Mating Cycles With FCC Compliant 8p Plug.
- Contact Force: 100 Grams With FCC Compliant 8p Plug.
- Plug Retention Force: 11 LBF MIN.
- Durability: 200 Termination Cycles.
- Contact Compatibility: Accommodates 22 To 24 Awg Solid.
- Operating Temperature Range: -10°C To 60°C.
- Storage Temperature Range: -40°C To 68°C.
- Humidity: 10% ~ 90%RH.
- Related Products
EXW's 3J01-A01-00036, the Cat6 UTP 90° 110 punch down RJ45 keystone jack which is suitable for 23AWG to 26AWG stranded and solid wire. For reaching a higher performance level, we have kept trying to meet Category 6 transmission criteria. With Cat6 total solution products applying with patch panels, keystone jacks, outlets, patch cords and verified cables, the performance could fulfill your high speed transmission requirements from telecommunication room to work area.
EXW's 3D02-A01-00032, the slim type Cat6 UTP 90° 110 Punch Down RJ45 Keystone Jack Aqua color with superior performance which can be applied to 1U 24port or 1U 48port high density patch panel. With Cat6 total solution products applying with patch panels, keystone jacks, outlets, patch cords and verified cables, the excellent performance could fulfill your high speed transmission requirements from telecommunication room to work area.
EXW's 3D01-A01-00032, the new slim Cat 6 90 Degree 110 punch down RJ45 keystone jack which can be applied to 1U 24 port and 1U 48 port high density patch panel. It meets the demand of the high speed transmission in telecommunication rooms and offers stability to the end-user connection. It is one of our best-selling products, along with our Cat 6 total solution set (patch panels, keystone jacks, outlets, patch cords, and verified cables). The Cat 6 Total Solution Set follows TIA Standard for Commercial Telecommunication Infrastructure. The Cat 6 90° keystone jack comes in 7 colors: yellow, red, blue, orange, green, white, and black. It could make you organize your system easier by color management. And of course, we have an ability to do OEM or ODM for you.
- Related Tools
This punchdown tool is small and easy to carry out , used to install twisted Ethernet cables into a Keystone jack. The blades and handle in this specific model are reversible, twistable and interchangeable with most competing industry tools. This tool is needed to insert wires into punch down Keystone Style jacks, and finish the job so the jacks can be utilized.
This Easy Punch Down Tool is for 110 and 88 Type. It can strip for different size UTP/STP and Solid wire. The new design is more convenient for user stripping wire when rotating this tool. It is for stripping cable diameter 5.0 to 6.2mm. The stripper also includes a manual punch down tool feature for keystone jacks. Our Easy Stripper and Punch down tool is very handy, OEM/ODM are welcome!
Networking cable Stripper for UTP/STP data cable , suitable for multi conductor cable dimension from ψ3.5~9mm and also with cutting function and available for flat cable. A smart three in one function tool. Use adjustable knob for setting different insulation diameters, smart design to fit different OD cable. Small & easy to carry!
- Files Download