Cat5E UTP 90° 110 Punch Down RJ45 Keystone Jack
Cat 5E Unshielded 90 Degree 110 Punch Down 8P8C Keystone Jack White color
- Compatible with both T568A and T568B wiring schemes.
- 110 IDC punch down type.
- Compatible with 24-port applications in 1U.
- Easily snap in and out of patch panel, and surface boxes or other application.
- UL Certified & RoHS Compliant.
- Colorful housing available.
- Insulation Resistance: 500 MΩ.
- Dielectric Withstanding Voltage: 1000 V AC.
- DC Current Rating: 1.5 Amps.
- DC Resistance: 0.1Ω.
- Contact Resistance: 20mΩ.
- Insertion Life: 750 Mating Cycles With FCC Compliant 8p Plug.
- Contact Force: 100 Grams With FCC Compliant 8p Plug.
- Plug Retention Force: 11 LBF Min.
- Durability: 200 Termination Cycles.
- Contact Compatibility: Accommodates 22 To 24 Awg Solid.
- Operating Temperature Range: -10°C To 60°C.
- Storage Temperature Range: -40°C To 68°C.
- Humidity: 10% ~ 90%RH.
- Related Products
The Cat5E UTP 90° 110 punch down Style keystone jack offer an economical choice for 110 punch down Style connections. Each jack is color coded for both the EIA/TIA568 A and B standards for compatibility with any installation. A shielded version is also available offering maximum protection from EMI/RFI interference. By utilizing fully shielded jacks and connecting hardware, you can reduce the effects of interference.
The Cat5E UTP 90° 110 Type Keystone Jack with smart pair separation tower design, facilitate separation and position place of conductors. IDC caps are supplied and can be used to provide additional cable strain relief.
- Related Tools
This punchdown tool is small and easy to carry out , used to install twisted Ethernet cables into a Keystone jack. The blades and handle in this specific model are reversible, twistable and interchangeable with most competing industry tools. This tool is needed to insert wires into punch down Keystone Style jacks, and finish the job so the jacks can be utilized.
This Easy Punch Down Tool is for 110 and 88 Type. It can strip for different size UTP/STP and Solid wire. The new design is more convenient for user stripping wire when rotating this tool. It is for stripping cable diameter 5.0 to 6.2mm. The stripper also includes a manual punch down tool feature for keystone jacks. Our Easy Stripper and Punch down tool is very handy, OEM/ODM are welcome!
Networking cable Stripper for UTP/STP data cable , suitable for multi conductor cable dimension from ψ3.5~9mm and also with cutting function and available for flat cable. A smart three in one function tool. Use adjustable knob for setting different insulation diameters, smart design to fit different OD cable. Small & easy to carry!
- Files Download