- All Modular Plugs
- RJ45 Patch Cables
- RJ45 Keystone Jacks
- Inline Couplers
- RJ45 Patch Panels
- Cable Management
- Face Plates and Inserts
- Surface Mount Boxes
- IP68 Industrial Cabling Solutions
- Fiber Optic System
- Copper Trunk Assembly
- RJ45 Tools and Accessories
- Rack Cabinets
- The Way How EXW Gets Through The Challenge Of Covid-19
- Free Hand Tool For Hot Sale Cat6A and Cat8 STP RJ45 Toolless Plug
- The Exhibitions EXW Participate In
- What advantage of arch latch passing through design RJ45 plug brings to you?
- What EXW could provide to you during the Covid-19?
- What is MPTL Test?
- Are you ready for Cat.8 solution ?
- Why do you have to upgrade to our EXW Cat 8 RJ45 Cabling?
- Why do you have to choose our EXW special RJ45 Connector which can fit Cat 6A, Cat 7 or Cat 8 large size cable?
- What copper material do you use for the patch cable?
- What are the advantages of EXW patch cord?
- What do you suggest for the gold plating thickness of RJ45 connector?
- Do you have waterproof RJ45 solution?
- What is the advantage of our EXW Plug ?
- Contact Us
Over 30 Years Structured Cabling Products Manufacturer | EXW
Based in Taiwan, Excellence Wire Ind. Co., Ltd., since 1985, is a DELTA, ETL, UL, CE, OHSAS 18001, RoHS & REACH certified structured cabling product (modular plug and patch cord) manufacturer. The structured cabling product includes Cat. 8 / 6A / 6 & 5E keystone jacks, patch panels, modular plugs, patch cords and fiber optic system products.
EU, USA, Japan patented design modular plugs and patch cords meeting ISO/IEC 11801-1:2017, EN, ANSI/TIA-568-D, IEC 61935-2:2010 standards. 100% transmission tested to ensure that Cat8 patch cord follows TIA/EIA 568.2-D Standards. Focusing on innovation, profession, and customer-satisfaction. Over 40 persons in our design team and in-house tooling workshop, we have strong product design ablility and precision mold fabrication capability.
EXW has been providing high-quality structured cabling products, both with 16 years of experience and high technology, EXW ensures each customer's demands are met.
What is MPTL Test?
From the draft of the ANSI-TIA568.2-D standard, there is a new link model named Modular Plug Terminated Link. TIA-568-C.2 required that horizontal cable be terminated on a telecommunications outlet to provide flexible access to the user, however in certain limited condition there might be a need to terminate horizontal cables with a plug and directly plugged into the device.
“MPTL configuration as “direct connect” , this method direct connects IP devices to the network. ” The MPTL test is using the Permanent Link adapter on one end and a Patch Cord adapter on the other end. The links are tested against the TIA Permanent Link limits.
- Photo Gallerys